SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide our customers with our products and services, we may collect and use personal information about you and others. If we are not provided with all the personal information we request, we may not be able to supply our products and services.
The type of information we collect includes names, addresses and other contact details.
SECTION 2 – HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we collect an individual’s personal information from that individual. For example, when you send us a message through our website, by email or any other way.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable precautions to make sure your personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed or altered after we receive it, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our website, by email or other mobile devices. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
SECTION 3 – HOW WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold about you and to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. Any personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Access to personal information is limited to those of our personnel who specifically need it to carry out their business responsibilities. We also maintain physical security procedures to manage and protect the use and storage of records containing personal information.
SECTION 4 – PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
We collect personal information so we can:
- identify our customers, potential customers and their representatives
- inform you or others of any initiatives we think may be of interest to you or them
- inform you or others about our products and services and the benefits of using our products and services
- provide you or others with information about offers or other benefits that may become available
- seek your opinion or comments about our products and services
- carry out billing and/or debt recovery activities
- carry out our management, administrative quality assurance and complaint handling activities in a professional and efficient manner
- develop and implement initiatives to improve our products and services
SECTION 5 – USE AND DISCLOSURE
We use and disclose the personal information we collect for the purposes indicated above, and for other secondary purposes.
We usually disclose the personal information we collect to our related entities, service providers and contractors, who help us supply our products and services.
Except where indicated above, we will not use or disclose personal information unless:
- the individual concerned has consented to the use and disclosure;
- the third party is our service provider or contractor, in which case we will require them to use and disclose the personal information only for the purpose for which it was provided to them;
- the third party is a person involved in a dealing or proposed dealing (including a sale) of all or part of our assets and business;
- the third party is a credit reporting agency, your creditor, banker, financier, credit provider, mortgage insurer or trade insurer;
- the disclosure is to a related body corporate; or
- the disclosure is permitted, required or authorized by or under law.
SECTION 6 – MARKETING
We may use personal information to advise the individual concerned of new products and marketing initiatives that we think may be of interest to them. This may include product and service offerings, newsletters and general information about us.
Those who prefer not to receive information about our products and services can ask to be removed from the relevant circulation list by contacting contact us, using the details listed below.
We never disclose personal information to a third party for the purpose of allowing them to direct market their products or service on an individual, unless individuals have expressly consented to that disclosure.
SECTION 7 – ACCESS
If at any time you want to know what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to request access to that information by contacting us, using the details listed below. However, we may deny your request for access where:
- the access impacts on the privacy of others;
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- there are existing or anticipated legal proceedings; or
- such access can be denied under law or by a law enforcement agency.
SECTION 8 – QUALITY & CORRECTION
At all times we strive to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If at any time you believe the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you should let us know. We will use all reasonable efforts to correct the information.
SECTION 9 – WEBSITE & COOKIES
To ensure we are meeting the needs and wants of our website users, and to develop our online services, we may collect aggregated information by using cookies or similar electronic tools.
SECTION 11 – COMPLAINTS
We are committed to constantly improving our procedures so that personal information is treated appropriately. If you feel that we have failed to deal with your personal information in accordance with this policy or any applicable privacy law, please contact us, using the details listed below, so we have an opportunity to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
We will log your complaint and our privacy officer will:
- listen to your concerns and grievances;
- discuss with you the ways in which we can remedy the situation; and
- put in place an action plan to resolve your complaint and improve our information handling procedures if appropriate.
SECTION 12 – INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
We operate internationally and may transfer information about you to any jurisdiction where we do business. When you use our websites or applications, you acknowledge that we may transfer information about you as described in this policy.
We will transfer your personal information for any of the purposes identified in this policy to any of our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, and business partners that may be located outside of the jurisdiction where you are located. The laws in those jurisdictions may not provide the same level of data protection compared to the laws in your country. However, we will treat your personal information as subject to the protections described in this policy.
When we transfer personal information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation to entities located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we will rely on a legal framework that provides appropriate safeguards, which could include the standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules, or another framework deemed adequate by the European Commission.
SECTION 13 – CONTACT US
If you require more detailed information about our information handling practices or if you have any concerns about our handling of your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at:
Next Science Limited
Email: [email protected]
We will endeavor to respond to your concerns as quickly as possible.
4835-2617-2134, v. 1